Do you think those go together?
- Did you know these books make science topics easier for you and your students to understand?
- Did you know these books can have a more reader-friendly tone and use familiar language?
- Did you know these books can provide information in a more exciting way?
- Did you know these books reinforce learning after a lesson is taught?
- Did you know these books help a child see science as a part of his or her everyday life?
- Did you know these books can change a child's attitude toward science?
What are some of your favorite picture/trade books to use along with Science Topics?
Here are some questions to consider when choosing quality science literature:
- Is the science concept recognizable?
- Is the story factual?
- Is fact discernible from fiction?
- Are the illustrations accurate?
- Does the story promote a positive attitude toward science?
- Will children read or listen to this book?
You are in luck since there is a whole category devoted to Science and Technology on Big Universe Learning!