Do you have a favorite book you could read over and over again? If you are like me, when you find a great book you just have to share. Today, I want to share with you some of my favorites and hope you will pass them along to your students. Enjoy your reading feast!
Newfangled Fairy Tales is a critically acclaimed series containing collections of ten contemporary fairy tales in each book, they put a delightful, new spin on classic stories and themes.
- Michelle Koszlowski desperately wants to be a princess until her wish comes true and she discovers what a pain royal life can be.
- The Little Tailor brags to everyone about his bravery until a giant comes along and teaches him a lesson.
- Rapunzel is held captive in a high-rise apartment by an urban witch who owns a pizza parlor.
- King Midas is a workaholic banker who’d rather play with his money than attend his son’s Little League baseball games.
- The Big Bad Wolf is running a successful scam on Little Red’s grandma until Little Red catches him in the act.
- The Three Bears invade Goldy’s house because their forest home is being stripped to build a superhighway.