Research shows that engaged students experience higher quality learning and greater satisfaction with school, which leads to increased achievement and fewer behavioral issues. As an educational leader, you see how critical student engagement is every day. Build your knowledge with fresh ideas for increasing student engagement with reading from Dr. Monica Burns, founder of ClassTechTips.com.
During this hour-long webinar Dr. Burns share:
- How to promote student engagement across the curriculum
- Tips for introducing new texts to students
- Strategies for leveraging technology to hook students during book studies
- Ideas for leading discussions before, during and after reading
- Introducing and monitoring independent reading
- Making reading joyful and motivating readers